Why KROMA OneOff: One Day Exhibitions?
- The overwhelming majority of exhibition visitors prefer the opening day
- The audience gets to meet and talk with the artist
- It integrates art into everyday life
- It provides for a novel way of entertainment that strengthens the relationship with culture
- It is addressed to the entire family through parallel education programs
- The purpose of the exhibitions is to be framed by many parallel events such as live performances, concerts, theatrical performances, screenings, workshops and educational programs, as well as a multitude of festivals and creative actions.
KROMA wishes to bring art to the world where people are rather than inviting them into places especially
designed for it.
Enjoy artwork in their hangouts, be able to meet and exchange their impressions of what they see.