Why KROMA OneOff: One Day Exhibitions?
- The overwhelming majority of exhibition visitors prefer the opening day
- The audience gets to meet and talk with the artist
- It integrates art into everyday life
- It provides for an innovative way of entertainment, that strengthens the audience’s relationship with culture
- It is addressed to the entire family through parallel educational programs
- Each exhibition is accompanied by many side events such as live performances, concerts, theatrical performances, screenings, workshops and educational programs, as well as a multitude of festivals and creative actions.
KROMA wishes to bring art to the world, where people are, rather than inviting them into places especially designed for it.
Enjoy artwork in its hangouts, meet the artists and exchange their impressions of what they see.